Thank you for visiting my site! I am so glad you have taken the time to look at my art. I get so much joy from painting people's pets, and I hope you can feel that through my work. It all started many years ago when I painted my cherished poodle, Trixie. I enjoyed that experience so much that I continued to paint dogs. The dog paintings resonated with others and requests for commissioned work began to happen. Now, hundreds of commissions and many years later, I continue to paint custom pet portraits capturing the expression and personality of my client’s unique pets for them to display and enjoy in their homes and offices. Please allow me to create a custom, one-of-a kind pet portrait that will immortalize your cherished pet. If a custom portrait is not your preference, I invite you to shop the many options of art prints, merchandise, and swag from my collection. Thank you for visiting my site!
• Master of Art Education, Memphis College of Art
• BFA, Graphic Design, University of Memphis
• High School Art Educator, 2002-Present
• Director of Advertising, Catherine’s Stores Corporation 1989-1999
• Life Long Artist and Dog Advocate living in a suburb of Memphis, TN
• Artwork published in local and national publications (Artist’s Magazine's “Acrylic Works” Compilation, and North Light Books “Incite" – Mixed Media Series, Volumes 2 and 4)
• My artwork can be found in personal collections around the country.
My art business has been designated as a "Trusted Art Seller" with The Art Storefronts Organization, which means you can shop with confidence, and know that I stand behind the quality and value of my products.